Mod Organizer（MO）是一个管理mod集合的工具。 它专为喜欢尝试mod的用户而设计，因此需要一种简单可靠的方式来安装和卸载它们。
Mod Organizer v2.1.5 has been released, see the logs section for all the changes.
Mod Organizer 2 Full Changelog
Mod Organizer 2 is a mod manager created by Tannin to support 64bit games like Skyrim Special Edition and Fallout 4 in addition to all the 32bit games MO1 already supported.
Tannin discontinued the project when he was hired by the Nexus team to develop their new Vortex mod manager.
MO2 was not completed and was left with many issues. LePresidente managed to fix it to a usable state by himself after SkyrimSE came out, adding support for it, and releasing v2.0.8.
The project took up speed again after a few more coders showed up in late 2017, and an incredible amount of work has been done!
Credits to Tannin, LePresidente, Silarn, erasmux, AL12, LostDragonist, AnyOldName3 and many others for the development.
A Special Thanks to all the testers of the discord server and everyone else involved for supporting the project!
outdatedtv // ponurymazepa
MO1 Legacy dev:
Nyreen Kandros // enpinion
For a list of currently known issues and general info please see the pinned posts.
Mod organizer 1 Legacy (thanks enpinion):
Recently Nexus changed their services to be compliant to the new EU rules. These changes required programs making use of them (such as MO1, NMM and MO2) to be updated to be able to still use Nexus integrations.
Even though MO1 is End of Life and will not get any future updates, enpinion managed to get the Mo1 code to build and has been able to fix this issue. We discussed with Tannin (original creator of MO1 and Mo2) and decided to host here the fixed Legacy version. This does not mean that Mo1 will receive any further updates, or that it is supported in any way. The Mo2 team will continue to work on Mo2 and strive to make it the better program.
Link to the Mo1 source code: http://git.soundcontact.studio/MO1/ModOrganizer
Mod Organizer 1 original page: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1334
Mod Organizer 1.3.12
* Updated to Nexus' download URI
* Updated to Qt 5.4.2
Mod Organizer 1.3.13
* SSL/TLS function is implemented (to support https).
Mod Organizer 1.3.14
* Download over CDN and an alternative method to get query metadata is added
* Error #299 caused by Nexus incorrect file content header is now patched. Thanks to the Mod Organizer 2 team for diagnosing the problem.
Mod Organizer 1.3.15
* EU#1 Download server workaround applied.
* Default tab is restored.
* All MO1.3.11 known issues.
* Download from Nexus can still give errors due to Nexus Server problems (they have been informed and are investigating), specifically the #EU1 server seems to not return the correct download urls. A workaround is selecting the CDN server (which now is able to provide Premium services) as the favourite server in the MO settings. If this still doesn't work you should try setting another server (different from EU1) instead.
* UI is not DPIAware. It's well known bug for old Qt-based application.